Client Pro 7.0 Courseware
TestOut Client Pro 7.0 will be available on August 10, 2021. This updated courseware provides 100% coverage of the new objectives for the following certification exams:
- TestOut Client Pro
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Windows 10 (MD-100)
- Managing Modern Desktops (MD-101)
what's new in this update:
With the new update to MD-100 and 101, Microsoft added more emphasis on the cloud and maintaining Windows. TestOut is dedicated to ensuring instructors and students have access to the latest certification training materials and certification practice exams.
Here are some of the new objectives covered in our course update:
- Manage users, groups, and devices in both Active Directory Domain Services and Azure Active Directory.
- Configure and deploy Windows using provisioning packages, images, Windows Updates for Business, and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Secure Windows by utilizing disk encryption, certificates, anti-virus, VPN, privileged accounts, and file permissions.
- Use Microsoft Intune as your endpoint management software.
- Configure and manage Windows applications including OneDrive, Microsoft Store, System Restore Points, and additional Windows applications.
- Plan for and successfully release Windows updates. Manage system restore points and disaster recovery options for troublesome installs.
This update will include 4 new videos, 17 new demo videos, 4 new text lessons, and up to 286 new questions.
how to update to client pro 7.0
This update will be made available on August 10, 2021, using LabSim's update feature for Administrators. This will allow TestOut Administrators to schedule when the new course will be available for your institution. This link is for Teachers who want to see the updated course.
If you have questions regarding the course, please contact your TestOut Sales Representative at 1-800-877-4889.